WORK SHOP FABRICATOR/WELDERS
Expanding structural fabrication company has a vacancy for a time served plater/welder.
Must have experience of structural steel, stairs, ductwork, general to heavy fabrication work & be able to work unsupervised from fabrication drawings.
- Regular overtime available
- Wage negotiable
- Good references required
The fabricator/welder role will include;
- Producing fabricated parts for the production of various equipment
- Preparation of bespoke parts from components
- Working to drawings/sketches/checklists/work instructions
- Working to standards & quality procedures in line with BSEN1090 & BSEN3834
The successful applicant will have experience of working with mild & stainless steel, MIG/MAG welding & use of all associated power tools.
- fabrication & welding: 5 years (Preferred)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'