Portico is the leading Front of House Service provider in the UK, with 5* customer service at the heart of all that we do.
We are looking for a Welcome Host for our offices in Birmingham on behalf of our prestigious and global client.
The role is defined the by Portico values. Passion and service are integral to everything we do at Portico. We don't just offer a great welcome, we take care of all the little things that make a real difference to the experiences people have.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors
- Issue visitor passes using the agreed process and procedures
- Handle all incoming telephone calls / enquiries promptly giving a warm, courteous welcome
- Ensure that all on the day meeting room bookings / queries / changes and requests are dealt with
- Be seen by floor occupants as a customer focused and a "fixer"
- At all times ensure you provide a consistent service
- Anticipate client needs and follow up with clients to ensure that client expectations are met and exceeded
- Support your colleagues and assist coaching new starters through their probation periods
- Communicate visitor and client arrivals to the relevant people promptly
- Ensure that you are Security conscious
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Immaculate personal presentation with a genuine smile
- Easily engages in conversation and develops rapport with others
- Drive for and ability to comply with high standards
If you are interested in a rewarding a fulfilling career in front of house at Portico, then please send us your CV and covering letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Customer Service
- Front of House
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job