Wedding & Special Events Coordinator - St Andrews, Scotland
Full time, Permanent
£18,283 per annum
Be Part of Something Special. Design Outrageous Experiences.
- Do you have previous experience organising Weddings and large Events?
- Are you a bright, personable individual?
- Are you available to work shifts, including weekends on a rotational basis?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then this could be the position for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join my cleints fun and energetic events team.
In the role of Wedding & Special Events Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in contributing to the growth and profitability of the Resort. Providing a quality service to guests and efficiently handling and coordinating internal and external events, you will look after the entire life cycle from the enquiry to completion. Some of the duties involved in this role include: conducting show rounds / hosting meetings with clients, liaising with internal departments and external companies to plan and coordinate events, ensuring that event plans and requirements are accurate and issued in a timely manner.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to our overall guest experience and to experience job satisfaction on a daily basis.
Staff Accommodation can be provided for this role, subject to availability
- Previous Wedding Coordinating experience, preferably from within a 4-Star or 5-Star resort.
- Computer literate.
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Customer Service experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"