Website Development Manager - Maternity Contract
Do you have in depth knowledge of Magento?
Do you have experience working closely with Content and Marketing to deliver outstanding results?
Are you available to work a contract for the next 6 - 12 months?
Looking after four of our current websites, you will be an integral part of the team ensuring that the website is running without fault and that all content is correct.Reporting in to the UK Digital Manager this is a role that overseas both the on line development of the World Duty Free website platforms and the front end merchandising of the websites through the Attraqt module.
Day to day duties;
- Responsible for the product database (Akeneo) and ensuring that all product data is updated in a timely manner in line with key brand launches and brand updates.
- Management of a team of 4 merchandising executives who work across all categories and brands available on the World Duty Free websites
- Responsible for the reporting of all key data related to the reservations and sales through WDF website. In depth working experience with the Magento platform is essential
- Work with Google Analytics and be able to set up other custom reports as required by the business
- Work closely with the Online Content Manager to ensure all content and campaigns are planned and executed in advance and the process followed through from end to end
- Work closely with the Platform Manager to ensure a stable website throughout the many deployments and project releases
- Requires working with teams across many functions in the business categories; supply chain, warehouse, stores, brands, staff sales team.
- Day to day involvement with the web development agencies. Raise tickets and manage the Jira system. Work with the team and the UK digital manager to prioritise the work flow.
- Management of budget in collaboration with the UK Digital Manager
- Identify new opportunities for the World Duty Free websites , analyse and recommend solutions within budge
Office based in Bedfont Lakes, Feltham TW14, 35 hrs per week 8:30am - 4:30pm.
Please hit APPLY NOW for immediate consideration, start date ASAP for a Maternity Contract 6 - 12 months.