Cordius are recruiting for a Web Developer on a permanent basis. Our client based in Stone is a multi-award-winning award-winning digital marketing company that operates both within the UK and overseas markets.
To be successful in the role, you will be able to work on multiple projects while maintaining high standards of work, demonstrate solid organisation & communication skills, along with a strong appetite for problem-solving, analytics, and continuous improvement.
Experience & Knowledge
- Solid WordPress experience i.e. being able to build custom WordPress templates
- Writing code from scratch
- Managing project codebase via Git
- Adhering to Web Standards and best practices
- Debugging abilities
- IT of web related degree
- SEO knowledge
- CSV and XML integration knowledge
- Magento and Joomla! knowledge
- Webpack / Parcel / Gulp / Grunt
- React / Vue
- Jamstack and static sites e.g Gatsby
- Rest API / GraphQL
- On-site parking
- 29 days Annual Leave
- Coaching facilitator
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible working
- Endless provisions of tea/coffee/cakes!
Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area/remotely, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel at Cordius - Derby
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'