Salary: £350 Per day
Our client is a market leader in security that offers a powerful and diverse security platform that allow businesses to effectively secure their facilities. They are looking for Web developer to be based internally and will contribute to the ongoing development of company systems. The required candidate will be working with the latest cutting edge technologies for an established but evolving company.
- Working on brand new web application platforms
- Working with an experience development team in a fast-paced environment
- Providing the development team with support
- Attending weekly meetings and contributing ideas to the team
- Taking ownership over own workload
Essential Experience Required:
- 5 years' commercial experience
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to or call and speak to Priya Patel for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"