Barnstaple, North Devon
Accord is a digital marketing agency that designs and builds award-winning websites.
As part of a dynamic and multi-functional team, you will have the opportunity to write code and build functionality for some of Accord's biggest clients - providing innovative solutions to complex problems. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering feature upgrades and products that maximise site engagement and conversions.
- Ensuring applications are coded securely, documented, tested and deployed in line with best practice.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop new features and products based on specifications that may range from a detailed technical document to an outline concept.
- Identifying how clients can make best use of new technologies and techniques.
- Supporting an infrastructure and development environment.
This is our stack. Experience of any is advantageous, not all are required.
- PHP (Symfony)
In return, we offer a culture where ideas and talent thrive, success is recognised and rewarded, and full training and ongoing support are provided to help you develop your skills and career with us. It’s no surprise that we were rated as a 'brilliant’ company to work for in the 'Best Companies to Work For’ Survey 2018.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and capable web developer.
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"