My client is a well-established and rapidly expanding sport and health nutrition distributor. Their business includes a successful retail e-commerce website, a large portfolio of wholesale accounts and the manufacture and promotion of their own brands.
They are looking to expand their in house development and this vacancy represents an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual who will play a key role in the future direction and growth of the company.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will form the foundation of my clients in house team, so it is vital you are well rounded, flexible and driven.
- Solid knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3, PHP, Java Script, Ajax, JQuery, MySQL
- Familiarity with Magento and Wordpress
- Working knowledge of SEO, SEM and Web Analytics
- A keen attention to detail and a sense of initiative
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Someone who loves what they do and maintains a high awareness of new technologies and industry trends.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- The opportunity to help join a small, friendly, tight-knit team where you'll have a key role in the future of the business.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent transport links
- Relaxed and respectful working environment
- Pension Scheme
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your future.
- Office hours 9 am – 4.30 pm – Monday – Friday
This really presents an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking company and a real chance to grow with the company's sucess.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job