Role: Web Developer
Salary: up to £35K, DOE
Our client is a fast growing business who create amazing marketing strategies for start-up businesses, SME’s and corporates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven web development expert to join a fast growing team. You will be exposed to a wide variety of projects from highly creative website development to complex web applications using a variety of frameworks.
- Developing websites and web applications which are optimised across multiple browsers and device platforms
- Working across a broad range of exciting projects for different clients and big brands
- Helping to recommend, plan and develop dynamic web and digital projects
- Being actively involved at all stages of the design and development process
- Working closely with the UX, design, SEO and project management teams
- Testing and supporting new and existing solutions
- Staying up-to-date with current web trends and new technologies and have a desire to push the boundaries
- Working in a variety of development processes
The successful candidate:
- Advanced experience with Wordpress architecture, standard methodologies, and coding standards
- Extensive experience of developing and testing responsive websites for multiple browsers, platforms and devices
- Proficient in Linux administration (cPanel), Apache configuration, MySQL database design, and PHP web development
- Advanced knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Developing ecommerce sites using WooCommerce and other PHP based platforms/CMS
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- Good working knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI best practices
- A good understanding of accessibility standard
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail and a pride in your work
- The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients and colleagues with exceptional service at all times
Key to this role is someone with passion, intelligence and the drive to learn in an ever changing and demanding market place.
Your past experience will likely involve delivering highly successful website builds and /or web applications within a marketing agency, or client-side in an in-house role.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
- PHP Knowledge
- MySQL Database Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job