Web content Designer - Winchester - CONTRACT - 6 Months+
Web content designer - Winchester
Duration: 6 months +
Standard DBS pass required
Position available for a web content designer working for a local authority organisation within the Hampshire area. The main function of the role will be to work towards making information detailed online simpler, clearer and faster for end users to digest. Working on migration work & new web pages the role will involve meeting with various clients and departments creating a wireframe model to suggest improvements such as reducing and rewriting wording, layout, user experience etc. The position will be based within a fast-paced dynamic team, energetic & engaging content writers required.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Write high-quality user focused content
- Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand
- Make the case for user-focused design
- Be able to explain your decisions clearly
- Working as part of a team
- Engaging with stakeholders across different departments
- Degree level education
- Understanding of Sitecore CMS desirable not essential
- Previous local authority experience desirable.
- Location - Winchester
- Local Authority
- Web Content
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'