Web Analytics Manager - Agency
£60,000 + Benefits
If you're an ambitious senior analyst with strong Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics skills then this role could be the perfect next challenge. You'll get to manage Web Analytics projects and own the client relationships for an array of Blue-Chip clients as well as line managing a small but very talented team of Web Analytics specialist. In this role you will manage both technical projects spanning tagging, analysis, split testing etc. and the account & project management becoming the primary liaison for the agency.
- Oversee technical Adobe and GA projects spanning implementation and integration
- Ensure timely delivery of data-driven insights and recommendations
- Coordinate internal teams consisting of Web Analysts and Front-End Developers
- Influence the Strategic Product Development roadmap for key clients
- Provide insightful Test Hypotheses contributing to a cutting-edge Conversion Rate Optimisation roadmap.
- Experience leading Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics implementation projects
- Blue-Chip level client relationship management
- Extensive Web Analytics experience, and a strong track record of producing insightful recommendations
- Expertise in A/B and Multivariate Testing, ideally using Adobe Test & Target
- Experience coordinating and project managing technical delivery teams
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging up to £60,000 + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For further details or to enquire about other roles, please get in touch with Dan Lewis at Harnham.