Work for one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK!
Winner of the Growth Awards 2015 and nominated for Digital Business of the Year 2016 at the UK National Business Awards. Listed in The Times Tech Track 100 4 years in a row!
paymentsense is an award winning, high growth tech company providing awesome accessible and affordable solutions to allow small companies to take card payments.
Why join us?
We are a people focused company who take pride in what we do and always strive to challenge ourselves and innovate! We put a lot of effort into making sure we have a great working environment and culture - on top of our competitive benefits package we also have free yoga and boxing classes, beer Fridays, sports and hobbies social teams (Cheese Club being a particular favourite!) and regular social events/fun parties (amongst other perks!).
We are looking for a talented web marketing analyst, with a strong analytical background in performance marketing, to join our team and help optimise value creation across all digital marketing channels.
This role sits as part of our central Business Intelligence unit, working closely with marketing, where you'll be responsible for producing actionable insights and recommendations to inform decisions that impact our business growth.
What you will do...
- Manage all digital reporting requirements (Email, SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Display and Affiliates)
- Normalise paid search conversion data and produce a return-on-investment based decision model
- Provide Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) support through a test and learn approach
- Conduct analysis to inform a custom attribution model for our media mix
- Create 'whatif’ simulation models for PPC scenario modelling
- Landing page conversion reporting
- Web analytics and user journey insights
- Demand Generation - Produce marginal cost curves to the support exec level reporting
- Demand Generation - Campaign measurement and tracking with regular audits
- Automate and produce regular reporting using multiple tools including, Excel, power BI, bidding engines (Doubleclick, Adwordsetc.)
Your Super Skills!
- A positive attitude and cracking sense of humour!
- Excellent problem solving and strong analytical skills (ideally a stats background).
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Experience working on optimising biddable media including search, display and social media insights.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- VBA knowledge is advantageous.
- Experience having used Double Click search and double click campaign manager is preferred.
If this sounds like your next challenge, the please apply directly now!
*Please note that if you have been successful you will be contacted within one working week following your application*
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics