Our client is an established international retailer who are forward thing boundary pushers that want to continue to grow, develop and deliver a unique retail experience.
We want exceptional candidates who are highly intelligent, inquisitive and genuine, where you’ll be turning data into insights and then testable ideas.
Role: Web Analyst
Salary: £21k to £30k + Benefits
- Continuously develop team reporting, driving insight into the team
- Support in tagging the site to drive further analytics and the insight
- Conduct on-demand analysis to support UX improvement, business improvement marketing campaign analysis
- Supporting marking determine traffic sources and give recommendation based on the data
- Experienced and proficient in Google Analytics/other analytics tools such as SQL, BigQuery
- Knowledge and experience in building dashboards and data visualisations that are easy for clients and internal stakeholders to interpret and understand
- An analytical and problem solving mind
- A love of data: getting deep and real insight from web analytics
- Able to use Excel to an advanced standard
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations for change
- Tagging solution experience (Google Tag Manager)
N: Ashley Loofe
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago.