Are you looking for an interesting a varied role in a professional environment? Ideally you will have background within Wealth Management, Pensions, Insurance, Business Services Support - may also be Legal or Banking. An appreciation of products and services within these environments would be and advantage but not essential.
A key part of the relationship management team, the role will work closely with both the Financial Planners and Business Support to provide an excellent level of service and care to our clients across our business.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all clients of the business, continually seeking to enhance the profile of the Company.
- Ensure all processes, procedures and client communications are conducive to a high standard of customer care
- Support the on-boarding of new clients into the business.
- Maintain existing client review communications.
- Act as main point of contact for both new enquiries and existing client queries.
- Assist with the development and delivery of our client referral strategy
- Support the Financial Planners in the development and maintenance of internal relationships to help them maintain business flow and meet their agreed targets
- Promote the profile of the business within the profession as well as to wider communities
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm
- Undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives.
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times.
- Comply with the relevant compliance, Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), Training & Competence (T&C) and, financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm at all times
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes, as required
- Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times
Fully flexible Benefits package which includes the following:
- 25 Days holiday
- On site parking
- Salary exchange
- Pension contribtuion 3%
- Life cover, PHI, PMI