We are currently recruiting for Water Meter Readers / Data Collectors to start work across the Yorkshire and surrounding areas. As a Meter Reader you will be reading our clients water meters, completing visual safety checks and accurately recording readings onto a handheld terminal.
- The Water Meter Readers will be responsible for ensuring work is planned and scheduled in the most efficient way to ensure that daily targets are met.
- Dealing with customers in a polite and professional manner at all times.
- This can be a physically demanding job involving working outdoors in all weathers
- A van will be provided
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
- A full driving license (Van provided)
- A willingness to work hard and achieve results.
- Successful applicants will be subject to a CRB check and vetting.
- Some experience in route planning would be a distinct advantage as would experience of working in all weathers!
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week, could become a permanent position for the right position
If you feel this is the job for you then click on the 'apply now' button.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are only able to contact the applicants shortlisted for interview. If we have not contacted you within 7 days of your application, then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
- Data Entry
- Water Industry
- Meter Reading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job