You will already have experience of working within a main dealership. Ideally you will have knowledge of Kerridge and an understanding of face to face customer service. You will be unflappable; you will be a good communicator in both writing and verbally, even under pressure. Your cheery, positive outlook and a can-do attitude will appease irritated Service Advisors as much as stressed out technicians.About You:
- At least two years previous experience within a main franchised dealership
- A passion for customer service
- Knowledge of Kerridge would be an advantage
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
- A positive can do attitude.
This high profile, main franchised dealership has an established customer base. The highly motivated team is close knit and has become extremely efficient under strong leadership meeting CSI and targets.Additional Information:
- Company Car
- Significant opportunity to advance your career
If this sounds like the role for you and would like to know more, please click on the apply button. Thanks for looking at this role.