Warm Call Sales Advisor - Monday - Friday - NO WEEKEND WORK
Salary: £16,500 basic per annum plus monthly commission capped at £1900 PM with an estimated OTE of £30,000 PA
Monday Friday only - shifts operate from 12pm - 8pm Monday-Wednesday, Thursday 11-7 & 10-6 on Friday!
Location: Bredbury, Stockport
Do you want to work for a well-established company who will reward you for your hard work? Do you want to work for a company who offers genuine progression and who will invest time to support your development? Do you want to have your weekends free to enjoy and spend time with friends/family/at the gym/going shopping or simply having a duvet day?
About the role…
We are looking for lively and enthusiastic Call Centre Sales Advisors to work on our O2 campaign. We are looking for Sales Advisors who are money motivated and driven to succeed. We work with some of the biggest household names across the world and within our busy Stockport location; we support O2 with their Customer Sales Departments. The role will involve making warm calls to existing O2 customers to sell additional products and services.
A few things you'll need…
- 6 months or more sales experience working to targets in any sector
- You're a natural 'people person' with a warm and friendly approach
- You'll be a confident communicator, with strong listening skills to boot
- To succeed you'll need a 'can-do' attitude with a real passion for sales and excellent customer service
- Some basic digital knowledge, and being able to find your way around a computer is also a tick in the box
What you'll get in return…
- A basic salary of £16,500 per annum / £8.19 per hour
- Monthly bonus of £600 - £1900 per month with a realistic OTE of £30,000
- Free on-site parking
- A casual dress code
- A lively and vibrant atmosphere
- On site staff canteen
- You'll receive a comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know, as well as regular coaching sessions to keep you up to speed
- A range of flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.