SF Group are recruiting for a Warehouse Team Leader to join a well established manufacturing company based in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career with a company that offers progression and development.
You will be:
- Support the warehouse shift manager in the day to day running of the warehouse
- Manage a small team of operatives and FLT drivers
- Recommend continuous improvement ideas
- Plan, manage and adjust staffing levels to meet operational requirement
- Direct the daily activity ensuing a safe, clean and fair working environment
- Conduct performance reviews
- Ensure the Health & Safety policy is adhered to at all times
- Utilising the in-house ERP system to its full capacity to generate efficiency's
- Effective stock management
What will you possess?
- Computer literate
- Experience of managing a team
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment essential
- Driven to meet and exceed the needs of both client and external customers
- Keen to learn and develop
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methods
The role is Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week, Overtime will be offered from time to time.
This is a permanent role paying up to £22,000 per annum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'