A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor/Manager to join an expanding manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire. This is an excellent opportunity to add value and develop within a forward thinking business.
Expanding manufacturing business based in the Leeds area.
As Warehouse Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring correct process is following on the intake of raw materials within the operation while also ensuring efficient flow of product in to production areas.
- Timely dispatch of finished goods in line with customer SLA's
- Management of up to 10 operatives
- Team development/PDP's/RTW/Holidays
- Ensuring high levels of consistent communication across the operation especially with the production team.
- Identify improvement opportunities within the operation ideally using 5s/Lean methodologies.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of managing teams of 6+ in an FMCG environment (ideally within a production environment)
- Proven track record of developing teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present to individuals across all levels of a business
- The desire to progress within a forward thinking business.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £30,000 dependent on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job