A global logistics provider is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their growing team on their prestigious contract based within Gloucester.
Our client is a global player in the logistics market, offering the highest standards of logistics and distribution services. They are a leading logistics provider working numerous high profile contracts across the UK.
They are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to work on their contract in Gloucester.
- Directly report into the Shift Manager.
- Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's with the Warehouse Manager whilst still achieving service levels
- Brief direct reports on any key issues that may affect performance or restrict delivery to customers, ensuring that there are systems in place to monitor and correct the issues.
- To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
- To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
- To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy Rules are fully adhered to at all time
- 3 years previous warehouse management experience;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Computer literate
- Close proximity to area.
- £24,000 - £25,000.
- Monday to Friday
- 36 Hours
- Monday to Thursday (07:30 - 16:00)
- Friday (07:30 - 12:30)
- Overtime Available