The Salary is 20-24k, Location West Bromwich / Oldbury
My client is a global leader of metal components and systems into a niece market sector, due to expansion they are now looking to strengthen the management team to support the current and future growth curve.
Warehouse Supervisor you be required to;
- Ensure the timely completion and control over all warehouse departments; Goods in, Picking, Returns and Stock Control a team of c15 personnel
- Implement effective work procedures to increase employee productivity whilst maintaining the agreed high standards of customer service.
- Maintenance of Warehouse KPI’s to agreed standards, incorporating productivity, accuracy and customer service targets.
- Compliance to all health and safety legislation.
- Actively seek cost effective solutions to improve day-to-day running of the warehouse
- To ensure a high standard of housekeeping within the warehouse paying particular attention to health and safety compliance.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team leadership skills
- Experience of managing a team in a warehouse / Stores / Logistics environment
- IT literate
- Good understanding of H&S legislation,
- Knowledge of Continuous improvement mythologies such as 5S
Hours 9-5 or 10-6 Mon-Friday, Location West Bromwich/ Oldbury Key Words (Search Purpose only) Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Team Leader, Logistics Supervisor, Stores Manager,
- Continuous Improvement
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job