WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR - £20k + Benefits - NORTH WEST
£20k + Benefits
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www.strive.co.uk or join us on twitter at twitter. com/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Our client, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of homeware products, is experiencing unprecedented growth and volume. As a result, they require a Warehouse Supervisor at their brand new site in Preston, Lancashire, on a Monday to Friday shift. Hours of work being Monday - Thursday, 12:30pm - 9pm, and Friday 1:30pm - 8:00pm.
As Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the operation of c10 warehouse FTEs, including receipt and dispatch of products and lock up. Working alongside other Supervisors in successfully running a busy receipt, pick and pack operation
- Prioritise workloads and carry out according to company standards.
- Regular review of staff performance to ensure daily targets are met.
- Carry out random inspection of packages to ensure orders are picked and packed accurately.
- Carry out stock investigation during picking and report findings to Inventory Manager.
- Support Inventory manager as and when required
- Ensure Stock replenishment is delivered at the agreed times .
- Ensure Team Briefings are delivered and implemented.
- Induction and training new staff.
- Monitor and maintain H&S standards and general house-keeping within the area.
- Monitor and maintain Third party collections of customer orders are picked, packed and loaded to meet the collection deadlines
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills
- Experience in working in a fast pace warehouse environment
- Must have good command of English, both written and verbal.
- Flexible in working hours during seasonal volumes
- PC literate
- Be positive, flexible and able to prioritise workload without supervision.
- Health and Safety awareness.
- Conduct Return To Work Interviews
- Conduct Investigations
- Hands on approach
- Forklift trained or willing to be trained on Counter-balance and Reach fork lift trucks
Note re GDPR rules & CV retention:
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'