Job Title: Stock Controller
Salary: £17,500 to £20,000 DOE
Hours of work: Dayshift
Key Objectives as Stock Controller
- To maximize company profitability by managing stock operations efficiently and cost effectively.
- Ensure all stock movements are controlled by agreed processes and procedures.
- Ensure physical and system stock counts match accurately at all times.
- Investigate and resolve any stock discrepancies.
Day to day duties as Stock Controller
- Co-ordinate all stock control activities in a professional and organized manner.
- Carry out stock checks and manage inventory control processes to ensure company minimizes stock holding
- Take delivery of all goods, unloading/loading of material - use of Fork truck when necessary
- Ensure all goods are checked to verify correct delivery, quantity & quality.
- Update computer system - booking goods in.
- Put material away in correct location.
What are we looking for in a Stock Controller?
- Computer literate with a knowledge stock systems.
- A full driving license (desirable)
- A fork lift license (desirable)
- Methodical, organised & able to work on own initiative.
If you feel like this could be your next move...please do get in touch with Lewis today on .
- Stock Control
- Forklift Driver
- Stock Check
- Counterbalance Driver
- Stores Person
- Warehouse Controller
- Cycle Count
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job