Are you a highly experienced, dynamic Warehouse Manager with a positive approach to management and a focus on providing exemplary service to customers? Do you have experience of implementing & driving positive change and coaching your team to adapt and succeed?
Do you thrive on the pace of an FMCG environment and have experience of Managing 3rd party suppliers and Financial Cost Control?
Would you like the opportunity to join a well-established, successful firm who are experiencing an impressive period of growth internationally and offer excellent opportunities for development and progression?
If so, the role of Warehouse & Logistics Manager for this highly regarded Manufacturing firm, could be exactly the fresh challenge you seek.
There is a competitive remuneration package attributed to this position, details of which will be provided to suitable applicants ahead of any CV submission to our client.
Fully accountable for all aspects of Logistics activity on site, providing efficient and effective service to meet internal and external customer needs, whilst meeting Key Performance Indicators, financial targets and conforming to the required safety, quality and legislative standards. To lead and develop the warehouse team, to ensure the highest level of service to customers.
- Lead, coach, motivate and develop all warehouse colleagues in line with performance management standards
- Effectively plan and manage the available resources, within budget
- Monitor, be responsible for and promote Health and Safety and the Company's Environmental Policy
- Manage, monitor and protect the security of all Company assets and stock
- Drive and/or collaborate with all relevant parties and share knowledge and skills to maximise all resources to deliver objectives.
- Monitor compliance with all relevant systems and procedures, taking appropriate corrective actions
- Review processes and recommend any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Participate in business projects as required
- Contribute to the effective strategic planning, budgeting and performance management of the business
- In conjunction with Group Logistics Manager, formulate budget and re-forecast as necessary.
- Support and contribute to Logistics department objectives and success
Skills & Experience required:
- Significant Logistics/distribution experience in fast-moving environment
- Management of 3rd party suppliers
- Relevant Health & Safety qualification
- Knowledge of MS office packages at intermediate level
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management / ERP systems
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Strong track record in customer service
- Budgeting & KPI Management
- Change management experience
- Facilities/environmental management
- Logistics Management
- Warehouse Management
- Distribution Centre Manager