£27,500 + Pension + Parking
If you are looking for a steady job with a very established Company then this Warehouse Assistant position could be perfect for you,
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting with the day to day management of the stores and warehouse area
- Additionally managing basic facility and maintenance requirements as needed
- Dealing with new stock deliveries ensuring goods are stored away carefully
- Allocating stock required to field operators and recording details on system
- Alerting buying team of any stock shortages experienced and extra demand
- Ensuring that the Stores area is kept clean and tidy at all times
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'