If you care for others without a second thought and want to be a part of meaningful change, then join the team at The Farndon Unit as a Ward Manager, where you’ll be the reason why lives change for the better.
You will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team at The Farndon Unit, in Newark, a purpose-built low secure hospital which offers personalised assessment and recovery-based treatment pathways, including a trauma specific pathway, for women with complex care needs.
As an experienced/senior Registered Nurse from the NHS or private sector, you will lead, inspire and manage the teams on the wards to empower recovery.
With a team of junior and senior Nurses, Support Workers and a Deputy Ward Manager, you will design and deliver training and supervisions within a clinical environment using core skills in facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
As a Ward Manager, you will work 37.5 hours per week and will be responsible for overseeing ward budgets, clinical and nursing audits, the on-call service and will ensure procedures are being adhered to as you support people to build a brighter future.
It’s a career that you can take pride in while enjoying the satisfaction of helping people and seeing them improve. It’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
You will work 37.5 hours a week between the hours of 9am to 5pm
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy
- Satisfactory fulfilment of core competencies
- Manage the achievements and maintenance of the Care Standards Act
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- RMN/RMNH/RNLD/RN/RNC Qualification
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Experience as a Senior Nurse
- Relevant sufficient post-registration experience
What you will get
- Annual salary of £42,449 (37.5 hours per week)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There are also a wide range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.<span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Arial; color: rgb(
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'