Come and be a part of the new ward opening at Thornford Park hospital as a Ward Manager. It’s a great time to join a new multidisciplinary team and help to shape this new service, starting with a clean slate.
As Ward Manager you’ll get to set the standard and bring together a new team to work cohesively under the guidance of your expert managerial experience.
The new ward will join the 129 beds across 10 wards that provide Forensic Mental Health rehabilitation, PICU and ASD services, set in 21 acres of Berkshire countryside.
With a team of Nurses, Support Workers and Deputy Ward Managers, you will design and deliver training and supervision within a clinical environment using core skills in facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
Work 37.5 hours per week, you will be responsible for overseeing ward budgets, clinical and nursing audits, the on-call service and will ensure procedures are being adhered to as you support people to build a brighter future.
Your career with Elysium will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society, as you develop and achieve your goals to become the best you can be.
At Elysium, it’s a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
Other Ward Manager Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy
- Satisfactory fulfilment of core competencies
- Providing strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment using the core skills of facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation
- Facilitates delivery of practice and support supervision
- Manage the achievements and maintenance of the Care Standards Act
Things that you will have
- Registered Nurse Qualification
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Experience as a Senior Nurse
- Relevant sufficient post-registration experience
What you will get
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'