We are looking to expand our team of Waiters for hotels's restaurants in Central, West and East London.
We are looking for who are enthusiastic, committed, well presented and who have passion for food and drinks and love providing excellent customer.
We are looking to recruit for several waiting roles as follow:
- Breakfast waiter(starting from as early as 06.00am)
- Bartender, Bar back
- Banqueting waiter
- Conference porters (cleaning and set up of meeting rooms)
- Room service waiters
- Lunch/Dinner service waiters
Candidates must have prior experience working in high level hotels/venues and have a friendly and helpful attitude.
Skill and Expertise required for Waiters / Wait Staff:
- Experience working as a Waiter
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written
- Easy transport links to the city, West End and East London (both via bus and metro)
- Confident / Positive attitude
- Immaculate Personal appearance
- Full uniform: Black & White Shirt, Black smart trouser, Black tie, Black socks and Black smart shoes. (Please be aware you might also need a black waistcoat)
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide your valid Passport or ID Card, National Insurance Number and details of work reference.
We can offer:
Flexible shifts on a weekly rota basis
There is the potential to work a large amount of hours depending on your flexibility.
If you would like to be consider for this role, please do send your CV.
If your application is successful, you will then be invited for an interview with the Recruitment Manager and we can start working on your profile and your expectation.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
- Positive Personality
- Hard worker