Can I have a Cheese Plate, no dairy please? …SAY WHAT? We’ve heard it all.
Because you’re outstanding, you’ll know exactly how to deal with such requests. You’ll also know Ben, (one of your favourite regulars) is partial to trying whatever special is on the menu, so he gives you the nod and you have it on order…
Is this Food & Beverage Assistant role right for me?
You’ll already be an experienced Food & Beverage Assistant or an individual seeking an opportunity within the hospitality industry. Most importantly you’ll be energetic, enthusiastic and you’ll have a keen desire to learn about your hotel and how you can utilise its facilities to deliver an outstanding service.
What you give us:
As a Food & Beverage Assistant at Kew Green you’ll have a lot on your plate with the following:
• Offering recommendations to your guests, going above and beyond to make everyones day - a (large) cup of coffee for Jade, as you noticed her new-born baby is grouchy? No problem!
• Constantly striving to deliver outstanding guest experiences; developing lasting relationships with your guests
• Have an interest in F&B with a passion to develop your knowledge further
• Being personable and engaging with our guests in a service style that is relaxed, full of smiles and professional
Our commitment to you:
In return for your unique skills, well, we’re proud of our commitment to developing you, every single day. Our people strategy encompasses ensuring each of our teams has access to bitesize training daily, so that you can forge a progressive career with us. As they say, mighty oaks from tiny acorns grow.
• Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc. (because life isn’t just about work)
• Friends and family discounts in hotels across the Kew Green Hotels & Employee discount at other hotels within our brand family
• Free hotel leisure club membership & Free parking
• A free meal when on-shift (that outstanding service works up quite an appetite)
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Various rewards, development schemes & recognition incentives - with opportunities internationally
About Kew Green Hotels:
Our family tree has been growing since 2001, but we now have 55 hotels in our UK portfolio, offering careers across a range of international brands including IHG, Marriott, Accor and Hilton Hotels & Resorts. And if that isn’t enough, we additionally offer unique opportunities internationally. Despite our size, you can speak to any member of our management community and they will tell you that we still feel very much like a family who enjoys working together - over 89% of respondents in our recent employee survey told us they are satisfied working with us!
Food for thought? Here at Kew Green Hotels, our employees are at the centre of delivering outstanding experiences to our guests every day. We know that means finding the right personality is key - you’ll also be outstanding and have the ability to easily build relationships, alongside having a commercially-savvy mind set. It’s almost impossible to assess these things from a piece of paper, so we offer you the opportunity to SHOW us why you would be perfect for this role through video applications!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'