Waiting Staff - Flexible Work at a Variety of Locations
Do you want more VARIETY, FLEXIBILITY and OPPURTUNITIES to work in London’s most prestigious locations?
Scroll no further, People Central has got you covered!
With the opportunity to work for a market leading caterer, we provide shifts at over 60 diverse working environments from London Zoo to The Royal Palaces.
Waiting Staff Duties & Responsibilitie
- Delivering premium experiences to customers
- Competent in a high-class environment providing fast and friendly plated, canape or tray service
- Cocktail, Restaurant & Event Waiter
- Clearing, polishing
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- 6+ months experience, pro-active attitude, well presented
- £9.52 - £11.43 an hour
- £50 for training*
- Discounts off your favourite restaurants and high street outlets
- Self growth - Barista and plated service training
Recommend a friend and receive £50**
After working five shifts you will be eligible to claim your £50.00 reward
Recommended friend is required to work three shifts in succession to receive payment
- Communicate Clearly
- Hospitality Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'