WORK IN THE BIGGEST AND
MOST POPULAR CASINO
DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMAND, THE HIPPODROME CASINO IS RECRUITING!
We’re looking for a talented Waiter to work in the Heliot Steakhouse at London’s most exciting entertainment venue, who will be dedicated to the Hippodrome with a desire to develop your career. You’ll be responsible for maximising profitability whilst ensuring the highest standards of best practice and service standards are maintained.
IS THIS YOU? SOMEONE WITH:
- A passion to pursue outstanding customer service with a natural fun-loving, warm and friendly personality
- A desire to make every guest happy by offering a unique experience which goes beyond their expectations
- A sociable personality who engages easily with guests, is intuitive to what they are looking for and identifies how to offer more
- An exceptional communicator who instinctively changes their tone to get the best outcome
It is essential that you at least one year’s experience as a Waiter in a high volume restaurant in central London with proven customer service standards and excellent reviews.
To work at the Hippodrome, you need to have fluent English language and be:
- Professional, positive and results focused
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Forward thinking and continually looking for innovative ways to improve
- Eighteen years or over
- Eligible to work in the UK
The Hippodrome Casino offers a chance for you to work in a fantastic working environment, with the opportunity of professional development and promotion. In addition to your basic pay, you will be entitled to free meals and, after three months of service:
In addition to your basic pay and free meals, you will be entitled to:
- Access to the auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Death in service cover (x2 salary)
- Holiday (20 days plus 8 public holidays)
- Company sick pay (after one year's service)
- An interest free season ticket loan
- Subsidised foreign exchange and discount benefits.
If you’re interested in working with us, please send us your application.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you - good luck!