Waiter/Waitress – The Cornish Arms
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Cornwall as Waiter or Waitress in a team where you can progress your career? If so we have a full time career opportunity available as Waiter/Waitress at The Cornish Arms in St Merryn.
As Waiter/Waitress you'll play a really important role in helping our team to look after our customers so that they enjoy their visit and have everything they need. We'll provide you with the training and support you'll need to develop your skills and knowledge, as well as the opportunity to progress your career within our team.
The Cornish Arms is located just outside Padstow in St. Merryn and offers a simple British pub menu with dishes like real beef burgers, mussels and chips and scampi in the basket. This is a full time opportunity and we may also have the opportunity for part time roles in the future so if this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
The benefits you’ll receive as Waiter/Waitress:
- A share of tips for restaurant, kitchen, reservations and housekeeping teams
- 20% discount in our shops and restaurants
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- Full-time and part-time opportunities to suit your circumstances
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme (until April 2018)
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
Your responsibilities as waiter/waitress:
- Demonstrating the best possible level of service at all times
- Taking care of allocated tables during service and taking food and drink orders to tables
- Continually building upon company and product knowledge
- Taking orders and processing them on EPOS
- Reporting any problems or issues with guests to the manager on duty
If this sounds like the next step in your career as a Waiter or Waitress, we’d love to hear from you!
Click the apply button to submit your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job