CUSTOMER SALES ASSISTANT!
Calling all waiters, waitresses, chefs, bartenders, barmaids...
Nxt Wave has just touched down in Liverpool City Centre and looking for a vibrant team to start with us today.
We are looking for bold characters to transfer their strong customer experiences such as those from a bar, retail and hospitality backgrounds.
We are looking for individuals that show characteristic of:
- Excellent customer service and customer care
- Great 'peoples person' and confidence
- Self-managed and proactive to get the job done
- Team orientated and excellent team player
- Solution orientated when problems arise
- Strong public relations and communication skills
WHAT'S ON OFFER
Upon starting with us, you will be offered full training to get you up to speed. Once confident, you will be working face to face with new customers at our partnership stores and event locations to promote upcoming products and sales.
On a daily basis you will:
- Work in stores and different retail locations throughout Liverpool
- Speak to potential new customers about products face to face
- Give demonstrations and presentations to customers
- Help with general sales enquiries
- Promote customer sales and complete sales transactions
This is the perfect opportunity to join a growing company who puts their team first. You will be rewarded with great training and development and the chance to build on your career. We are offering all roles with excellent uncapped commission only earnings averaging between £300 - £450 per week.
To apply for this self employed role, please send your CV through the online application process.
Top applicants will be shortlisted to meet with the management team and offered the opportunity to attend a voluntary open day. During this day you will have the chance to meet with our current Customer Assistant team, and observe first hand what the role entails.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"