VRB & DATA ANALYST FTC until July 2018
OVERALL ROLE PURPOSE
Manage, analyse and provide expertise on Company Commercial Incentive (VRB) process. Proactively engage with Manufacturers, Dealers and Commercial colleagues to identify issues, resolve queries and provide insight into the term process. Operate a culture of continuous improvement within all aspects of Commercial Incentive Maintenance. Provide expertise to ensure compliance with agreed Framework.
- Manage the end-to-end Commercial Incentive process
- Control financial, operational and reputational risk by applying knowledge and attention to detail
- Deliver excellent service to both internal and external customers.
- Act as a focal point and centre of excellence for the management and resolution of all Commercial Incentive queries.
- Work closely with the Manufacturer Engagement Team to ensure streamlined VRB and campaign processes.
- Develop strong relationships with other Departments (including Finance, Account Management and New Business) to ensure customer requirements are always met
Reporting & Systems
- Accountability to ensure Commercial Incentive Functionality within all company systems is kept up to date, accurate and fit for purpose
- Ensure that relevant reports are provided accurately and within agreed timescales
- Meet all agreed SLA’s and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of the principles of Commercial Incentives would be desirable
- Highly numerate with well-developed analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Fluent in business English language - effective verbal and written communicator.
- Customer focused and driven by the need to meet customer objectives.
- Capable of using own initiative and taking a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at various levels.
- Full understanding of relevant company products, processes and systems.
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently.
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, typically grade C or above, must have at least grade B in English and Maths
- IT literate - with good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Data Analysis
- Pivot Tables
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job