Our client, an independent music curator is seeking a VP Marketing to drive editorial and commercial initiatives to further their global strategy.
- Devising communications narratives and driving marketing strategy for priority projects and campaigns.
- Promoting content and brands to enhance the company’s profile.
- Communicating company goals and ambitions to broader industry, as well as representing at industry events including panels and conferences.
- Growing ticket sales and touring proposition
- Optimising the narrativization and performance of commercial partnerships
- Building strong relationships within the music industry, identifying opportunities that will further plans for growth.
- Mentoring the marketing team who will execute all marketing and communications campaigns.
- Developing new distribution ecosystems for commercial campaigns that will augment growth and reach mechanics.
- Leveraging data and insights to inform marketing, brand, content and communications activity.
- Substantial experience working at a senior level in music or entertainment business, in pitching marketing strategies.
- Well-connected within the music industry .
- Capable of motivating teams to galvanise key communications initiatives.
- Adaptable and can handle fast-paced working environments.
- Deep strategic thinker
- Exceptional communicator
- Broad knowledge across all areas of marketing and communications, including all the latest tools and software.
- Ability to work autonomously and take the initiative on key projects as well as inspire project teams.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, PR/Comms, Advertising is preferred but not essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'