As VP Global Marketing and Branding you will be responsible for defining and implementing a global marketing strategy
Working through three regions globally you will implement your market strategy with the assistance of 5 direct reports in London and through the local marketing teams.
Our client was founded in 1901 and is a heritage brand. Trading in over 100 countries our client has a diverse product offering, focused within the downstream oil market.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation, leveraging huge sponsorship activation activities globally.
As VP Global Marketing and Branding you will be responsible for defining and implementing a global marketing strategy.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- devise and implement a global marketing strategy aligned to the organisations commercial strategy
- oversee all global sponsorship activities
- amend and develop the brand positioning and ensure consistent uptake globally
- strengthen the brand activities through compelling marketing activities
- devise a marketing strategy to promote growth within the emerging markets
- devise a marketing plan to create and launch new products to market, relevant to local regions
- manage all pricing activities globally
- understand customer requirements and feedback the VOC to appropriate stakeholders
- commission market research and market analysis activities
- seek innovative opportunities to develop and launch brand communication activities
- manage a team of 5 reports based in the London office
- Work closely with marketing teams within the local markets to ensure execution of strategy
To be suitable for this VP Global Marketing and Branding role you will need:
- international marketing experience
- proven track record of managing and developing a marketing team
- experience of product management, pricing, defining value propositions and brand marketing activities
- experience of activating global sponsorship activities
- great commercial acumen
- experience of senior stakeholder management
- a desire to work in a high energy, commercial and entrepreneurial environment
- marketing communications