The Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford & District Branch of the RSPCA are recruiting for a Volunteer coordinator and supporter care Administrator. This is a new role and will be central to our volunteer support strategy. You will be office based working in our Branch office supporting our shops, animal centre and fundraising team.
The successful applicant will have proven experience as an administrative assistant, be computer literate and proficient in MS Office is essential (MS Word and MS Excel in particular).
Along with the relevant experience, we are looking for someone with good attention to detail, a confident, friendly telephone manner and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• Good standard of numeracy and literacy
• Computer literate
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
• Confident, friendly telephone manner
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
Volunteer coordinator and supporter care Administrator
Location: Based in Halifax
Salary: £15470 ( £8.50 per hour )
Part Time: 35hrs per week (9am-4.30pm, 30mins for lunch)
Please apply online with your CV to receive further information about the role and instructions on how to complete the application process.
The closing date for completed applications is Friday 30th April 2018.
We value diversity and encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.