Our client is an expanding supplier to the housing sector
The role; To provide a professional Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition Service to the business. This role holder will have experience in volume recruitment and have a great relationship building/business partner approach. This role is focused on the blue-collar/ volume recruitment side.
- Full 360 recruitment, looking after up to 30 roles at once (operatives, managers etc)
- Volume recruitment of blue collar workers (telephone screening/organizing / attending face to face, interviews, administration etc)
- Understanding resourcing practices and best practice solutions
- Liaising with hiring managers and all relevant parties
- Running and administering the hiring process
- Running various enhancement projects including; recruitment process, candidate attraction techniques
We are looking for someone who has these existing skills
- Volume / blue collar recruitment work experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great people skills/ relationship builder
- Strong admin/ organisational skills
This is a very busy, 'hands-on role’. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Blue Collar
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'