Do you love working with people from all ages and backgrounds? Can you provide service with a smile to thousands of customers, every day? Come and work with a great team, in a beautiful location.What it's like to work here
Built for Sir Robert Shirley between 1662 and 1665 in Gothic style Staunton Harold Church was the private chapel of the Shirley's who lived in the nearby Hall for generations. This is one of the few examples of a church built between the outbreak of the English Civil War and the Restoration period.
Visitors can experience an important period of history in this little altered church of the Holy Trinity. They can enjoy the locally sourced oak box pews and wood panelling and discover the history of the Church’s benefactor who never saw it completed having died whilst imprisoned in the Tower of London.What you'll be doing
Visitors are a vital part of what we do. As the Visitor Welcome Assistant it’s your role to ensure that the welcome our visitors receive is perfect, setting them up for an amazing experience for the rest of the day.
You’ll be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors can find everything they need for their visit. You’ll tell them about the amazing work we do and what their money is funding.
Please also read the full role profile attached to this advert.Who we're looking for
This job is all about providing excellent customer service. We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A can do attitude
- Genuine enthusiasm for working with people
- Excellent customer service skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good understanding of the National Trust and what we do
Benefits for working at the National Trust:
- Flexible working whenever possible
- Free parking at most locations
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- Free entry to our properties for you, a guest and your children (under 18)
- Generous annual leave
- Subsidised health cash plan
- Free 24-hour support service
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Training & Development tailored to you
- Up to 5 days of paid volunteering for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'