Veterinary Practice Manager
My client is a successful and dynamic Veterinary practice who have a great team culture with an emphasis on delivering exceptional clinical standards and client experience.
The practice has experienced a period of growth over the last 5 year and are continuing to grow.
They are looking for an experienced people manager to join the management team as Practice Manager based near Northampton.
- Team Management & HR
- Strategic Management
- Business Development
- General Management/Practice Management
- Communication and project management
This is a full time permanent position working Monday - Friday with a highly competitive salary of circa £30,000 dependent on experience .
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent communication style
- Experience in a management role including team management, business development and a degree of operations management
- Experience of a service based industry - veterinary, dental, medical, scientific or similar
- Confidence with all aspects of personnel management including; appraisals, staff motivation and leadership
- Some knowledge of HR policy
- Strong communication and focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Have proven success in business development and change management skills.
- A confident marketing individual able to plan, design promotional material, events, campaigns and monitor results.
- Recognise the importance of profit, cash flow and financial ratios.
This is an exciting position to join a growing and successful specialist business, the candidate must be approachable and supportive to the team you lead.
Apply initially with your CV and we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates initially over the phone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'