One of well established clients are seeking a Verifications Researcher to join their headquarters in Colchester. You will be part of an operations team who deliver high quality service to their customers. This role requires someone who enjoys and thrives in a customer-facing environment.
- Ensure we provide our clients with accurate information.
- Highlight discrepancies and adverse information.
- Send reference requests by email, fax and post.
- Make phone calls to contacts and follow up reference requests.
- Respond to incoming emails.
- Obtain feedback from quality control.
- Work in a multicultral, team orientated and performance driven environment.
- Strong communicator.
- Willing to share best practises and demonstrate good judgement.
- Able to pre-empt situations, evaluate then and use own judgement to decide the next step.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday.
- 35 hours per week.
- 3 month contract.
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job