Job Title: Vendor Business Development Manager, V by Vodafone
Location: Paddington (with up to 75% Global Travel)
Consumer IoT is transforming the way consumers will interact with technology, a large part of this will be in how consumers will purchase these products and services. We believe that in the future most consumers will purchase products in dedicated specialists channels which are targeted at key segments, such as parents, pet owners etc.
As Vendor Business Development Manager you will be in charge driving sales directly with vendors. You will proactively scout the vendor landscape together with the product team and sell our V by Vodafone IOT SIM and V-app value proposition with vendors in key categories so they bundle their open market products with our IOT SIM or through agreements in the point of sale in their existing sales channels. Developing partnerships with key vertical players by win-win propositions to maximise our channel reach and build our brand with key players in pets, automotive and tracking verticals like Purina, car manufacturers or security companies.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Negotiate deals with vendors to selling source to open market device manufacturers.
- Align country legal and commercial teams in group and in country to define commercial proposals to be agreed and implemented in the countries.
- Define commercial models for vendor engagement and value proposition for vendors to bundle IOT SIMs with their products.
- Organize forums/events to gather new partners in our ecosystem
- Engage product team to assess vendor and define model with the vendor (deeper integration or light-touched to cross-sell SIM only).
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong knowledge of B2B and B2C Sales and distribution with experience European, global experience/
- Proven track record of delivering sales targets and KPIs
- IOT background strong requirement.
- Strong understanding of Product and Propositions.
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Confident & persuasive communicator with the ability to forge effective working relationships at multiple levels and across legal, finance and in country sales teams.
- Technical and Product knowledge and commercial skills are a plus
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact .