Sector: Car Retail
Job ID: 32175
We have an opportunity to join an award winning family owned business as a Vehicle Technician. You will be joining an established and trusted name within the local community, working with an excellent brand and for a business that cares and invests in you.
- Fully qualified technician - NVQ Level 3 (Level 2 would be considered if time served)
- Main dealer experience with commensurate training record
- Adaptable and professional mind-set towards providing high quality workmanship with focussed attention on vehicle and customer care
- A positive work ethic towards maintaining a professional approach to the role, environment and business objectives
- You will be joining an award winning group
- Your career will be invested in
- Opportunity to take the next step with a well-regarded business
- Family owned business with true values
- Established and trusted name within the local community
- Gateway to an excellent and rewarding industry
For an initial confidential conversation, contact Keastone today.
- Vehicle Technician
- Car Mechanic
- Car Technician
- Main Dealer Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'