Vehicle Technician + MOT Tester - Main Dealership - Basingstoke
Alecto Recruitment currently has a new oppotunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician and MOT Tester to join a fast paced franchise dealership based in Basingstoke. This role offers an excellent oppotunity for someone to progress working with a brand in the Motor Trade.
A Level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Maintenance and repairs is essential, along with expeirence working within a dealership or independant garage. An MOT licence would also be highly beneficial.
The role on offer is a Full Time Permanent position working in an independent garage in the busy Portsmouth area. With a fast-growing company there is plenty of room to progress throughout the company, as well as many benefits to work as part of a strong team of technicians. You must be a fully qualified technician with plenty of experience within the automotive industry.
Experience is essential for this role with a minimum of a level 3, MOT certificate is not required but is preferred. Would consider someone with all level of experience as long as you have the basic and relevant qualifications.
- Perform diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on many types of vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints
- Carry out MOTs if applicable
- Carry out vehicle repairs and communicates issues to service manager and service advisors; conduct additional repair work as advised by managers or advisors
- Uses manufacturer diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to highest quality
- Keeps work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members
£22,000 Basic Salary
Performance bonus - Group Dependant
Working with a Main Dealership
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Sarah Taylor, Alecto Recruitment.
or call on in strict confidence.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- VEHICLE TECH / VEHICLE TECHNICIAN / MECHANIC / TECHNICIAN / VEHICLE FITTER / MECHANICAL FITTER / MOT TESTER / MOTOR TRADE / AUTOMOTIVE / DEALERSHIP /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job