Are you a Vehicle Technician looking for your next contract ? Do you have experience in out fault diagnosis, vehicle repairs, servicing and parts replacement in a workshop environment? Then this could be the ideal job for you !
We are looking for a Vehicle Technician with a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent to help join a busy team in the Dunball area.
- To carry out vehicle Inspections/servicing in accordance with the workshop schedule. Be fully
- To ensure parts replaced under warranty are returned labelled and in a clean condition.
- To ensure all parts are booked using the correct procedure.
- To carry out routine vehicle examinations using hand held data capture devices if applicable, in accordance to SOPs and VOSA testing requirements.
- To partake in the winter maintenance standby duty rota
- Carry out vehicle road testing where necessary to determine specific vehicle defects or following remedial repair
You will require -
- Minimum level 3 NVQ standards or equivalent.
- A full Category C licence
If you would like to be considered for this position, please call Luke on or respond to this ad with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job