A position has arisen for a fully qualified VEHICLE TECHNICIAN / MOT TESTER to work for a well organised and respected dealer at their site in NORTHUMBERLAND.
You will be required to accurately diagnose problems, service, undertake general repairs, road test vehicles to ensure a right first time fix and deliver quality service and repairs which is critical to exceed customer expectations.
As such you will be fully qualified and be able to demonstrate appropriate workshop expertise and meet deadlines; as well as the following criteria:
- Qualified to City and Guilds/NVQ level 3
- Nominated Tester with current Smart Card
- Ensure accuracy of all paperwork and written reports for retail and warranty repairs in accordance to company guidelines and procedures
- Have a first time fix ethos in repairs and maintenance
- Full current drivers licence
Although not essential experience of working in a franchised main dealership would be a distinct advantage.
Our client is a leading brand and as such offer a generous benefits and salary package with an excellent bonus scheme which is very competitive and will be commensurate with your experience and skill set. Internal and External training will be offered to the right candidate to enhance your skill set and career progression.
The working hours are based on a rota as follows:
- 40 hour week Mon - Fri & Saturday Rota 8:30 - 12:30pm which is paid at overtime rate
APPLY NOW if you have the required skill set and are serious about joining a respected dealer group, then an early interview and start can be arranged for this position.
- General Repairs
- Right First Time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'