Salary: £25,000 Basic salary, £30,000 OTE
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Fully Qualified and Experienced Technician / MOT Tester required in Essex
Driven Motor Jobs are currently looking to recruit an experienced and fully qualified Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester for a busy main dealership.
You will be working on all makes and models throughout the dealership.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Servicing vehicles - Carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Carrying out MOTs and MOT repair work
You will need to be fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in order to be considered for this vacancy, and have VOSA accreditation to perform MOT tests.
A high level of communication skills is essential to ensure a smooth flow in the workshop. You will need to be well presented at all times showing you want to represent the company in the best possible light.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
Please email your CV in complete confidence as soon as possible to Sam Roberts at Driven Motor Jobs or call /
Driven Motor Jobs
Previous Motor Trade Dealership experience is essential.