Position: Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester
Salary/Package: £22,000 - £28,000 + Bonus (basic would be dependent on experience)
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a busy independent garage looking for a Vehicle Technician/MOT tester.
The role on offer is a Full Time Permanent position working in an independent garage in the busy Portsmouth area. With a fast-growing company there is plenty of room to progress throughout the company, as well as many benefits to work as part of a strong team of technicians. You must be a fully qualified technician with plenty of experience within the automotive industry.
Experience is essential for this role with a minimum of a level 3, MOT certificate is not required but is preferred. Would consider someone with all level of experience as long as you have the basic and relevant qualifications.
- Perform diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on many types of vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints
- Carry out MOTs if applicable
- Carry out vehicle repairs and communicates issues to service manager and service advisors; conduct additional repair work as advised by managers or advisors
- Uses manufacturer diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to highest quality
- Keeps work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members
A competitive salary
Working with a Main Dealership
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Gemma Atkin, Alecto Recruitment.
or call on in strict confidence.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- vehicle technician
- MOT tester
- vehicle mechanic
- automotive technician
- master technician
- automotive mechanic