Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic required in Nuneaton.
Salary: Up to £24,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs/Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic For Car Dealership - Nuneaton
Our Main Car Dealer client in the Nuneaton area, is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their busy, successful team at their Award-Winning Car Dealership with immediate effect.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, state of the art working conditions and a vibrant team of people you enjoy working alongside, towards the common goal of customer satisfaction.
* Servicing vehicles of all makes and models.
* Carry out Vehicle PDI/preparation of new/used vehicles to manufacturers' standards.
* Diagnosing faults and carry out testing of vehicles.
* Carrying out work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times.
* Accurately recording all details on the relevant job cards.
* Ensuring work is carried out to manufacturers' standards.
* Maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
* Maintaining and adding to your existing experience, skills and knowledge through comprehensive training
* It is essential that you are qualified as an Automotive Technician / Mechanic with NVQ level 3 in Light Vehicle Repair and Maintenance or an equivalent.
* At least 2 years' experience of working in a Main Dealer.
* Being an MOT tester isn't essential, but desirable.
* A full, clean valid UK driving licence.
This is a full time permanent role.
Motor Trade experience is essential for this role.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch with Drew today!
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Drew Hart, quoting J76775, Vehicle Technician, Nuneaton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Vehicle Maintenance
- MOT Tester
- Motor Trade
- Vehicle Repair
- Motor Trade Jobs
- Car Technician
- Main Car Dealerships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job