Calling all Vehicle Technician's/ Mechanics/ Auto Technician's!
I have a great job opportunity with solid prospects and opportunities. You don't need to be stuck in a dead end garage, I am offering the chance of a job with fantastic possibilities for your future.
My client is looking for experienced and qualified Vehicle Technicians to work in one of their busy garages with a great team of guys. They are offering excellent working conditions and a unique holiday scheme (offering up to 44 days paid holiday each year).
If you are keen to earn an excellent bonus on top of the already competitive annual salary, then I want to hear from you!
Immediate Interviews available
I look forward to hearing from you.
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
- Carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification
- To test and diagnose faults as requested
- To examine vehicles, recognise and provide a written report on vehicle or components defects or systems
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
- Advise on cost of repairs if requested by Auto-centre ManagerKeep up to date on all technical service instruction data supplied
- Ensure that the Auto-centre housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
Vision Career's is a Recruitment agency that only deals in the Auto Trade.
- Clutch fitter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job